Edd China's Garage Revival

Edd China returns with ‘Garage Revival’ YouTube series

It has been over a year since everyone’s favourite mechanic Edd China announced that he was leaving Wheeler Dealers, and all of you fans out there have been wondering what he’s been up to. Happily, we’ve finally got some good news for you – he’s back!

That’s right – Edd China is returning to our screens with what he hopes will become a new series called Edd China’s Garage Revival. In each episode, Edd will work with car owners whose restoration projects have got the better of them and help get their plans back on track. What a great guy our Edd is?

In the pilot episode, we’ll see Edd travel to Norway to visit car enthusiast Stian Jørgensen and help restore his VW Golf GTI MK1 back to its former glory.

We’ve got a sneak preview video for you above, and the full episode will be available May 1st on Edd China’s Garage Revival YouTube channel.

Related posts

Edd China’s Garage Revival Pilot – The Golf GT(I)

Sean McKellar

38 comments

alex April 16, 2018 at 2:12 am

Great. And without that irritating cunt Brewer !!

Mehughes October 16, 2018 at 2:33 am

Brewer really is a twat where Edd has the dignity to say nothing , what brewers problem was Edd was getting more airtime than the fat slug himself, what a petulant little shit.

Mark Pitchford October 16, 2018 at 8:01 am

Odd, then, that Mr Brewer remains part of a sussesful show?

Nick Frost April 16, 2018 at 5:26 am

I will defo be watching this 🙂

Endrik April 18, 2018 at 3:27 pm

A giant amongst mechanical midgets!

John wilder April 19, 2018 at 10:57 pm

To good for u-tube belongs on velocity

Sean McKellar May 2, 2018 at 7:09 am

It’ll no doubt end up on TV sometime soon – it has definitely been filmed with TV in mind.

Zed April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am

Cmon Ed, the best mechanic on the planet….and a great tv personality

Steve April 20, 2018 at 3:04 pm

Come on Velocity, Wheeler Dealers is horrid now. Please replace it with Edd China’s Garage Revival. I can guarantee you will triple your ratings for the time slot.

Andrew Pointon April 20, 2018 at 7:07 pm

Great news, the good lady does not understand anything re cars. But she loves Edd China’s approach and would happily watch. Get this show mainstream.

DAVID THOMPSON April 21, 2018 at 1:50 am

Love Edd’s style, knowledge, and talent at explanation. Hope to see this on TV – will definitely watch! Wheeler Dealers is boring now, unwatchable.

Joanne April 21, 2018 at 9:27 am

We need Edd!

Jeff Thornton April 21, 2018 at 9:48 pm

I watched wheeler dealers religiously, can’t stand the new series Edd was always the STAR 🌟

Andy April 23, 2018 at 8:42 am

Great to hear Edd is back… I love watching his work and his knowledge of engineering is absolutely fascinating and priceless. We need this on TV as it will definitely gain viewers.

Steve Cush Butterfield April 24, 2018 at 3:52 am

Ed was Wheeler Dealers whilst most people found brewer irritating and to be honest irrelevant. Please can some TV station get him signed up quickly do he can get back to doing what he does so well

Tammy Bacon April 24, 2018 at 12:39 pm

No body wants to see fat Mike Brewer belittle customers anymore. Why don’t you air Edd China’s new show. Done with wheeler Cheaters.
We have watched Edd China when his show first came out. Thank you Edd for being you, don’t ever give up.

Bill Miller April 26, 2018 at 3:03 pm

I quit watching Wheeler Dealer when I was not enjoying Ed China’s replacements. I ran across the program in the Dish Guide. I saw Ed’s name along with Mike’s and thought Ed was back. So I set it to record the show which I am now watching. Unfortunately, it is not true that Ed is back. I don’t know why why his name shows on the Dish Guide, but I am about to erase my record series request. Apparently Velocity didn’t do any research before they decided Ed’s personality wasn’t important to the show. But they found a place for the blonde bimbo daughter on Graveyard Cars. Come on Velocity. What are you thinking.

Gary April 28, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Edd was most certainly the only part of the show worth watching ; earlier shows now showing in Australia watch all of them ,wouldn’t waste my time with the new season,Brewer is just useless and Ant tries hard but will never measure up to Edd ( pun intended) so bring back Edd in this new show .Garage Revival it would be a huge success

Tim May 1, 2018 at 5:12 pm

I’m not up with media or TV or how it works . Please someone tell me why the new Edd programme is not on mainstream TV? I’m sure there’s a good reason and or something to do with more money can be earnest from US markets…

Sean McKellar May 2, 2018 at 7:06 am

Judging by the episode length I’d say the show has been made with mainstream TV in mind, but it most likely hasn’t been picked up by a network yet.

Wilkins' screamer May 12, 2018 at 12:18 am

ed china got me into cars.he’s got a talent for teaching and could even help kids love engineering!

Lizl Smith May 23, 2018 at 7:08 am

We really enjoyed Edd’s pilot episode. Can’t wait to watch more. It’s brilliant watching such skill and know how. Looking forward to more episodes!

Dietrich May 27, 2018 at 6:32 am

Edd was the best,I was myself a automechanic ,but edd knowledge is absolut amazing.I miss him on TV,forget the stupid brewer.

Mark May 27, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Good luck Ed, personally I can’t stand Mr Brewer and the show was the car, the “fix” not some dodgy car dealer

Dcfcm0 June 2, 2018 at 5:32 am

Harsh on Ant; he’s doing a sound job. But there’s definitely room for an Edd show too.

Pat Wilson June 20, 2018 at 6:00 am

It’s great to see Edd putting on his orange latex gloves and getting down and dirty with all things oily. Cmon get the old China back on tv.

Tom June 21, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Why all the Criticism, Mike and Ed, were a good team, entertaining to watch , and Ed was obviously very knowledgeable.. Ant and Mike were just as enjoyable and I think given time we will find Ant is just as knowledgeable.. But the crunch is Ed`s manner charm and personality is sadly missed and there I definitely room and need for both programmes on main stream TV

Dcfcm0 June 21, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Exactly. Room for both. Quit your whinging!

keith forsyth July 3, 2018 at 7:47 pm

Brewer really does nothing but buy a car and then take the credit for it being restored , where as Ed’s the backbone of the programme and a pleasure to watch.

enloynz July 4, 2018 at 9:11 am

Edd. Eddie. Edward.
You are a legend and a gent I really hope you get scooped up by some network or other to make a fascinating show about car fixing. Your work on Wheeler Dealers was easily the best part of the show and it’s sad that the producers didn’t see that.
I like Ant too and I think he has more potential than the show is letting him show. It seems they have him simplifying everything to a basic level for the American audience. It’s clear he has knowledge but it’s being stifled by Velocity.

If people don’t like the show now then maybe just don’t watch it . Life’s too short to be raging online about stuff you can’t change

Teachers Pet. September 10, 2018 at 7:07 pm

The sooner that Ed’s new show goes mainstream the better. A great and knowledgeable mechanic who has a lot of respect for those less fortunate. One thing though Ed do not let Brewer anywhere near your program, his claims of “WHAT HE HAD DONE” were absolutely disgusting. Good Luck Ed.

Mark Pitchford September 10, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Rubbish. I agree Edd’s Programme should be mainstream but there’s no need to be disparaging about Mike Brewer. Unless you’re 6, there is no need to choose sides

Mike Catt September 27, 2018 at 8:41 am

EDD, Great to see you are back to doing what you really enjoy doing. Also making a paying living for you and your family. I will watch Thank, your friend Mike

Jim October 9, 2018 at 8:11 am

Ed I see that they are playing the older Wheeler shows. I hope your getting some of the money! for the replays.
Also It was great seeing you on the TV again! Hope you do get your own show also!

I lot of people still miss you on the TV!

All the Best!

Jim Clearwater, FL

Edward Danneberg October 22, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Any updates on Edds newest exploits?? VELOCITY of not the same without Edd!!

Iain Trainor October 27, 2018 at 12:54 am

Loved the workshop parts of wheeler dealers and put up with the used car salesman spiff Brewer. Will keep looking for Edd on shows down under.

Boss November 28, 2018 at 5:15 am

Just watched an old episode of wheeler dealers with edd doing his sterling work. I don’t watch it anymore as they ruined it. That new guy is more for kids tv. Hope to see edd back on a popular tv channel soon.

Neil Wright December 16, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Must say don’t watch wheeler dealers no more the new guy Ant sickly to watch.(sorry but show lost with out Edd China the true star ) Edd needs to be back on TV Mike Brewer you’ve made a big mistake losing Edd .