Wheeler Dealers

Life after Wheeler Dealers: What has Edd China been up to?

It has been quite a year for everyone’s favourite mechanic Edd China, after announcing in March that he was leaving Wheeler Dealers. But that was almost 8 months ago, so what has he been up to since then?

Well, for a start he has used his newfound downtime to catch up on some chores around the house. The two bikers in the video above were riding through the countryside when they spotted Edd painting his fence by the roadside, and stopped off for an awkward chat (as you do). Though we’re not sure if we like his choice of colour…

AskEdd 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6

Shortly after his unemployment began, Edd released a series of six “AskEdd” videos on YouTube, where he had a go at answering a bunch of questions asked by fans. The videos also have an underlying message detailing Edd’s struggle to get his tools back from the Wheeler Dealers garage.

In the first video, Edd answered questions while waiting outside the workshop. Then in the second he is seen passing time riding a bicycle down the boardwalk at Newport beach. He later cleans cars at a BMW dealership and checks out the sunset at El Mirage before eventually getting all of his tools back.

The first video is embedded above, and you can also check out AskEdd2, AskEdd3, AskEdd4, AskEdd5, and AskEdd6.

He appointed a PR agency

Following his departure from Wheeler Dealers, Edd has also signed on the dotted line with Leeds based PR agency Pure Agency, to help him manage his “Garage Junkie’ brand, e-commerce website and video content as well as PR and social media management.

You can read more about that here.

AdvertisEdd

If you’re unemployed and have bills to pay, I guess you’ve gotta make your money somehow – which is why Edd decided to team up with loosening and lubricating experts XCP.

Amphibious Speed Records

Most recently, Edd also set two new amphibious speed records at the annual Coniston Powerboat Records Week event. “I’m very honoured to be here,” he said. “It’s a fantastic event but what’s really lovely is the camaraderie – everyone wants each other to set a record – it’s quite wonderful.”

Driving the Quadski (above) Edd set a new class record of 48.51mph, and then went on to achieve another class record of 39.60mph in the Humdinga (below).

So, any signs of a new TV show yet?

Unfortunately at this stage, no. Edd has previously stated that his reasons for leaving Wheeler Dealers had absolutely nothing to do with starting a new show, and that he had nothing lined up at the time.

*Edit 14/04/18* Edd China is set to return to our screens with Edd China’s Garage Revival. You can read all about it here!

Related posts

Wheeler Dealers to return in 2019 with 8 new episodes

Sean McKellar

Edd China is all over the Wheeler Dealers YouTube channel

Sean McKellar

Wheeler Dealers returns in May with 8 new episodes

Sean McKellar

Was Edd China right? Have Wheeler Dealers reduced workshop time?

Sean McKellar

Wheeler Dealers: Mike Brewer’s side of the story

Sean McKellar

Wheeler Dealers: Mike Brewer’s war on haters

Sean McKellar

79 comments

John S. January 4, 2018 at 10:02 am

Edd. Your show was the best of the best.. No fowl language, no bleeping, no drama, just the details of true mechanics. You always put sincere repairs first with the best available parts and supplies. You are a true, safety minded professional and with your knowledge of so many vehicles, will go far in this industry. We need more like you to teach and guide the would be mechanics out there.. Thank you very much for all your dedication and work.

Sean McKellar January 6, 2018 at 4:58 pm

Great comment John. We couldn’t agree more and hope to see Edd back on our screens soon.

Mike Sunter November 21, 2018 at 6:12 am

Look everyone original edd was not happy dealing with Mike Mike seems to be a little bit of his own guy and wasn’t watching eds back and I think when we see edd on his own show he’s gonna be a lot better and a lot more relaxed I hope to see him back and Here is that pay on the back you deserved pat Pat Pat

Dave January 9, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Edd is a fantastic mechanic and wheeler dealers ain’t the same without him hope he gets to bring his own show out Mabie going back to basics and either doing classic cars or modern cars that people can afford I’ve learned a lot off watching the shows over the years even as far back as when he done his auto trader days fixing cars that people are trying to sell anyhow I wish him luck for the future

Paul Mccune February 24, 2018 at 10:40 pm

I cant watch the new wheeler dealers now its rubbish..

David Barrus March 12, 2018 at 2:13 pm

Really? Have you actually watched it? I have really enjoyed it

Harry Penfold March 14, 2018 at 7:25 am

have you seen some of the work ANT ANSTED has done?? watched a couple of episodes and some of the work was outsight dangerous

Harry mcghee September 18, 2018 at 9:17 am

The new format has taken some time to get used to and the new guy is no muppet and he knows his stuff all the way from from local garage to motor racing so he well qualified and I enjoy the show along with most others on Velocity.

But still miss big Edd, get a new show soon my big mucker.

Vinnie Dee March 15, 2018 at 2:01 am

I have watched once and never again Ed made the show he is amazing master craftsman good luck Ed.

Vicki July 3, 2018 at 6:12 am

Hi Paul
I totally agree
I miss Ed and it’s not the same x

Doreen Gaddass September 22, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Hi Paul we have never seen the new wheeler feelers can you tell me when it is on and what channel

Ian January 15, 2018 at 9:12 am

Top man – roll on Grease Junkie TV

Sean McKellar January 17, 2018 at 6:16 am

Fingers crossed!

Franke Ann O'Neill January 19, 2018 at 5:22 pm

I’m not watching wheeler dealers without Edd. Hopefully he will have another show I would like to cancel my Velocity programing, but don’t know how. I’ll watch reruns with Edd, but no new shows with the new guy.

David Barrus March 12, 2018 at 2:13 pm

You should give it a try. The new series is just as good – just a little different without Edd

Franke Ann O'Neill March 13, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Unless they bring ed back I have no desire to watch or waste my time trying the “new” format

Marin Bobster March 15, 2018 at 5:43 am

The new series is NOT just as good. The new series does not allow the close detail of the work on whatever car they’re working on.

colin January 21, 2018 at 10:18 am

yeah no doubt about it the show is not the same without edd watched him from his earlier programs , he was always credible, and without doubt a true professional mech i cant speak highly enough of his efforts the ford capri one being one that sticks in my mind it didnt go to plan but they showed it warts and all good luck edd hope to see your genuine presentation skills from a professional mech 40 yrs

Keith arundel January 23, 2018 at 10:06 pm

Edd miss your genuine love for your job I miss this very nice gentlemanly man who gave me my passion for old cars tv empty without you

John pimpkin January 24, 2018 at 11:36 am

Why didn’t they get rid of the short guy,if they wanted to make a change that would have satisfied every fan out there.
Wouldn’t suprise anyone if short guy worked behind Edds back to get rid of him, because Edd was way more popular than he was.

Sean McKellar January 25, 2018 at 9:34 am

Well Edd wasn’t happy with the direction the show was heading in, so he quit. I guess everyone else at the table had no problems with the new format, so they continued on. Mike has always maintained that there were never any plans to cut back the workshop aspect of the show (one of Edd’s major reasons for leaving) but it would seem strange for Edd to make those claims if they weren’t based on at least a little bit of truth.

Simon Malpas January 25, 2018 at 2:01 am

Thanks Edd your version was great although man is good not a patch on you lest u are on our screen shortly

Projekt 425 January 27, 2018 at 2:52 pm

Mike claiming that Edd felt like the star of the program and Mike claiming that the show was his baby shows us just what was the impetus for Edd’s departure. I think that Edd’s video on the why of leaving was enough of an explaination. It’s only entertainment people. Threats to anyone regarding anything to do with the program should be met with criminal charges.

chris hill January 27, 2018 at 8:11 pm

So, how come Edd was the mechanic on the show aired last night (AMC Pacer)? Has he made up with Mike?

Sean McKellar January 27, 2018 at 8:38 pm

Sounds like you were watching an older episode – the Pacer was in Series 12. https://www.motoringbox.com/entertainment/wheeler-dealers/episodes/wd-series-12/episode-5-amc-pacer/

chris hill January 27, 2018 at 8:47 pm

Ah, I see. With it being set in America I wrongly assumed it was the latest series.

Jim Young January 28, 2018 at 5:28 am

Edd made the show so entertaining and interesting….My wife and I Came across show by accident and both me and wife got hooked….Cant stand to watch without Edd.as not a patch without him……That from us novices now awaiting a New show with Edd…..as a great format that worked for all WHETHER enthusiasts or not..Surely one of the major stations PRODUCTION teams should jump in and progress Edd on to well deserved big time shows series that has now %proven success by the content beyond all doubt ….he posesses and EXPOSES that natural Star quality and personality….in an
Interesting and growing market for all.. ..Keep it up Edd….
Jim and Sue

Thomas Jacobsen January 31, 2018 at 3:41 am

He is in fact doing a new show, he was recently in my town in Norway fixing up a old golf!
Got no info about the show other than this though.

Mr Peter mcgovern January 31, 2018 at 7:36 am

Edd you are sorelymissed the show is not the same withoutyou this new fella is useless i started to the first of the new series and switched off about 10 mins never watched it since

David howarth February 1, 2018 at 6:36 am

New mech ant is a decent fella. But it’s not the same without Edd

Marin Bobster March 15, 2018 at 5:46 am

Well said.

Frank Armstrong February 1, 2018 at 12:37 pm

Edd showed all of us hobbyist mechanics just how much you can do without specialized tools and fancy equipment. Taking care of simple problems that make a vehicle run poorly were great lessons for us home mechanics. The C3 Corvette with the accelerator linkage too short, and the Porsche transmission the needed a filter and fluid change come to mind.

I hope he gets his own show in the future. His part of Wheeler Dealers was the best part of the show.

Yam February 2, 2018 at 12:42 pm

Never quit a good job. Especially for principles. In the end, anyone can be replaced anywhere at anytime and the quitter is soon forgotten. Ask the dudes who quit Hawaii 5-0 or the dude that left MASH after the first season—forgotten.

Keith R April 14, 2018 at 6:31 pm

“and the quitter is soon forgotten”

In this instance – wanna bet? In the UK we don’t forget people with principles. Maybe it’s different in the US…

British Canuck February 3, 2018 at 12:05 pm

What I don’t understand is, the current show without Ed, has the new guy explaining and fixing cars like Ed but more in-depth. But Ed said he didn’t like the direction of the show and how they wanted him to dumb it down. The new show is nothing like Ed said it would be. The show , as it is now, has only changed in that Ed isn’t there. Not sure, really , why he left but it doesn’t really add up. Good luck to Ed, but the show will do just fine without him. Something fishy in why he ” left” the show.

Tim February 3, 2018 at 10:50 pm

It’s very obviously the tv channel had to correct what they had done wrong and why Edd left otherwise they would look stupid, so they have had to eat humble pie when they brought Ant on the TV series and do the opposite to what Edd has ridiculed them by saying was they reason he left.

The new wheeler dealers package is obviously not as good as Ant and his family were initially promised because there already a big rift between everyone there on the program in America. It’s so bad that Ant’s wife and him have split up and are getting a divorce as she’s not happy with what they were initially promised by wheeler dealers USA and what they have actually received, so she and the rest of ants young family have since left America and moved back to the UK – leaving Ant trying to figure out how to get out of the contract he signed.

So the new wheelers dealers is not as good as they all want us to think it is.

Tim.

M March 1, 2018 at 7:08 am

They left because of a broken promise made by Ant, not WDUSA

N February 3, 2018 at 8:18 pm

All the best Ed, wheeler Dealers no longer a programme I watch n as a woman with little mechanical skills- your were s trey mechanical gent. Hurry back- we miss you!!! We need you!!

Paul Djerassi February 7, 2018 at 1:14 am

Hi Edd no need to rush man ,personally i thought it was time to move on from Dell Boy would i buy a car from him NEVER the real back lane cowboy,for me you are a motor engineer NOT a grease monkey Morgan sports cars UK were looking for an Edd China for a new project maybe you would make contact with them ,best personal regards,paul Djerassi .

Connie Hamel February 8, 2018 at 9:51 am

We miss Edd so very much. The show now isn’t even close in information and the fun is gone. No more Wheeler Dealers in our house – unless, of course we can see a rerun. Best of everything to Edd. We love you!

Greg Holt February 8, 2018 at 9:15 pm

Greg Holt
I’m a big fan of the original format. Mike finds them, Edd fixes them, in the UK. Ant seems fine and I tried to keep watching, but gave up. “Result”

john February 9, 2018 at 9:13 pm

it so upsetting that edd was down spoken via his own boss mr brewer , the best part is edd did make the show what it was , mr brewer was to strict towards edd and exspected the world just becouse he was edd boss , i really hope edd comes back to tv with his own show and shows mr brawer the compitition on, at the moment dealer wheeler not much cop in watching , i think the truth is people loved edds way of teaching we all ubderstood edds ways, and edds down to earth attitude , we all miss you edd .

mr brewer a thu words , why was you so nasty towards edd on a youtube video , you no that car repairs are hard work why blastheme a man like edd that helped you to build dealer wheeler from scratch , you are a nasty soul , imagine ic someone took your whole life project away you wouldnt like it , it just a shame that edd does still talk to you but that show how professonal edd was and is, you lost a good friend and machanic going behind edds back mr brewer and i am sorry to say i dont think your show going to last and you might end up a street car sales man once agin ….

good luck but next time treat your staff with respect .

Ernest February 14, 2018 at 12:58 am

The old saying ” if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”.
Ed and Mike were a great team, Ant seems a pleasant guy but sadly is no replacement
for Ed who was” the man in the big picture”.
I look forward to seeing him in his own programme sooner rather than later.

linda goodwin February 14, 2018 at 8:11 pm

Don’t watch anymore, Not the same without Ed

C7GS February 15, 2018 at 8:01 am

Sounds like Mike is a liar liar pants on fire.

Scan February 18, 2018 at 7:14 am

I’ve tried to watch the show with the Ant guy. It sucks. Had to turn it off….Brewer…. nothing but a back street car salesman.

EC1 Joe February 26, 2018 at 5:15 am

Have to agree with some of the comments & say that the new series with Ant just isn’t in the same league as when Ed was presenting, ( Sorry Ant but your high pitched voice doesn’t help either!) & I can see why Ed decided to leave, as there was a noticeable change to the show format with Ed doing less of his magic, and more “useless filler”, with Mike just driving around wasting time. This was first noticed & commented on by viewers when the US recorded programme where they had the Honda lemon in the workshop was broadcast. A subtle, but noticeable format change for the worse. I viewed the new Ant series with an open mind, but its lost its appeal, & I’m very tempted to cancel my cable subscription, & watch repeats on Freeview instead. I don’t know what Ed is up to now, or his plans for the future, but we need him back in a workshop on the TV very soon!

Allen Kirkpatrick February 28, 2018 at 12:29 pm

I wish the best for Edd and Mike, I like them both, nothing against Ant either, he is just a guy that was offered a good job, can’t hate on him for that. I’m from America and I can’t stand Wheeler Dealers in America. To me the show was the most appealing when it was all in England. We have enough, strike that, too many American car shows already, Wheeler Dealers being British is what drew me to it. All those classic cars from Europe and a lot of them that we never had in the states, that is exciting to watch for an American car guy. I loved the funny chemistry between you two, like the time you asked Mike to help you back to the shop and he said, I can’t, I have an accordion lesson, that was hilarious. I miss how originally the cars were all affordable too the average guy. And I miss how Mike would have a person show off his mint condition model of the car you were restoring. I miss the short history lesson and test drive of those minters.That part should have never been cut. I also miss how Mike would go over how to find these cars, he kind of stopped doing that too. I don’t understand how they had time for all those good parts with a smaller budget, and now with a bigger budget, they cut so much of the good stuff out. Go back to the original format please, in England, with Edd. Or start a new show with the original format in England, with Edd and a new Wheeler Dealer host to find the cars. It would have to have a new name. How about “Rust-Revive-Rs” for the name.

Lee Doherty October 20, 2018 at 5:12 pm

I.feel u bro that’s why I liked it too

Holland March 4, 2018 at 7:40 am

Edd China is a first rate mechanic and more importantly, a gentleman with everyone he comes in contact with. I watched one show with Ant and have never watched again. Nothing against Ant, just everything to do with miss Edd.

Wishing you all the success in the world Edd.

Roger collins March 6, 2018 at 7:17 am

Missing Ed China, l have been in the motor trade for 50 years, but ed China has taught ME most of what I know.

Simon March 7, 2018 at 12:48 am

Iv given up on the new wheeler dealers!.. I’m not really into motors but I liked the chemistry between Edd & Mike , plus I loved mike rolling upto the workshop in an ol banger in mid Feb in dear ol Blighty … I think Ants perfect for the American audience it it ain’t for me anymore

Ian March 10, 2018 at 8:43 am

Both my wife and I, who were avid fans of the program, noticed at the same time that there was a definite shift towards Mike getting his “hands dirty” from series 12 onwards. Up until then, it was clearly beneath Mike to do anything remotely mechanical to the project cars. We’d also noticed a change in their relationship which turned quite nasty and we concluded Mike had become jealous of the attention Edd was getting for the brilliant work he was doing, so much so, he had to try to steal the limelight from Edd.

Nothing like the same program with Ant and we just don’t bother with the new series.

David March 16, 2018 at 10:21 am

We miss you edd and hope you come back with your own show soon. Wheeler Dealers is nomore without you 😞

Ron March 17, 2018 at 7:44 am

I never regaded Brewer as the “boss”; he exemplified the mendacious and slimy used car dealer that he is. His negotiating skills in that role were none to good, either!
I was frequently irritated by his “we” did this to the car and made all of these improvements, when of course it was all Edd’s work. His main input, aside from searching the internet for dubious cars for Edd to restore expertly, was to run errands to specialist companies to refurbish parts that Edd had removed from the vehicles, or to buy off-the-shelf parts for him.
Who is truly the boss?

Leslie Beaumont March 24, 2018 at 9:48 am

Mike Brewer certainly likes blowing his own trumpet. But try as hard as he may could never outshine your true skill as a mechanic and innovator. He also told a few porkies which didn’t go
unnoticed. One that comes to mind was his claim to choosing the yellow paint scheme for the Ford Escort. I truly wish you all the best and hope to see you in your own program.

Greg Hobson March 26, 2018 at 7:35 pm

I will never forget the look on edd’s face when he cracked the expensive plastic wind screen on the litle Messerschmidt. On other shows, they would have made something like that up and then rehearsed it, faking it and making it artificial. I loved it that Edd screwed up and we saw that it thoroughly devastated him. It was a very real moment and there were lots of real moments. I no longer watch. I wonder what Ant will do now that he’s on the arm of the home renovation woman. Good luck to Edd, clearly a real person the antithesis of show biz phonies.

Curt April 6, 2018 at 2:12 pm

I can’t even stand the sound of the new guys voice. Edd is a cool cat.

Leslie Beaumont April 6, 2018 at 6:48 pm

Come back Ed . Trading places is crap.

Endrik April 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm

Edd China’s Garage Revival is his new show, watch a preview on YouTube. A giant amongst mechanical midgets!

Paul Novotny April 27, 2018 at 5:38 am

I watched Wheelers/Dealers just for the parts with Edd in it. Wish it were still on (in its original form). I don’t watch it anymore.

Chris MM May 25, 2018 at 6:09 am

Wheeler Dealers was a brilliant show when centred on British Classics, with an occasional Yank classic thrown in. Whoever’s idea it was, Edd China made the show whilst Mike Brewer was mostly an embarassment. Throughout 14 series Edd China came across as a really decent and talented bloke whilst Mike Brewer came across as the fake Delboy Trotter that he presumably was as a Used-car salesman. In truth, anyone would buy a car prepared by Ed China, no-one sensible would buy a car from Mike Brewer. The various comments from both sides have shown how true this is. RIP Wheeler Dealers, Apparently, Edd may have been picked up to front a new series so, hopefully WD is dead, Long live Garage Revival!i

Chris MM May 25, 2018 at 6:30 am

To add to the above. If this was Mike Brewers show, he knew about all of the changes being discussed with the new owners AND wished to pocket the money rather than stand up for the show. Ed China left a money-obsessed waster not the other way around and Brewer, quite rightly, should be trashed by every previous fan. However, attacking his family is a large NO-NO. Brewer will presumably make lots of money in America, let’s make sure that he makes none in England. No-one watch the fake WD!

Trevor Wildman July 10, 2018 at 9:47 am

I enjoyed the show but found Mike to be very false and as far as calling Edd a traitor this is wrong because of Edd’s morals about not downgrading the program he left and good for him so I think Mike should just move on and do what the new company wants and present a knocked down version of a good show

Tim July 18, 2018 at 9:18 am

The show needs Edd back and also bringing back to the Uk ! Not the same with sqweeky Ant !

PHIL GODDARD August 7, 2018 at 7:46 am

Phil, I love the old wheeler dealers and to me Edd made the programme,i have a friend of 92 and female and loves the programme because of Ed,she says he is so professonal and a gentleman and finds him easy to follow even at her age,hope to see you back on tv soon, Good Luck

berry September 5, 2018 at 8:16 pm

The reason I watch wheeler dealers was Edd China, mike brewer is only the clown in the show.
Am not waisting time to watch the new show . Without Ed no WD.

Garry D September 7, 2018 at 1:40 am

Mike Brewer is a self ingratiating twit that should be kicked down the road like a frozen turd that he is . He makes out that he is really helping Ed by taking on a menial task, then takes credit for all the work eg: me and Ed.
It is apparent that most viewers see why he has put on so much weight since the show started. His main contribution is sitting on his ass while Ed not only gets his hands dirty but actually does 99% of the work.
In the meantime I have stopped viewing the show.

Franke Ann O'Neill September 7, 2018 at 3:59 pm

Glad to hear Eddhas a u tube show Edd Chinas garage revival

Holly Burton September 16, 2018 at 7:39 pm

Ed was brilliant on Wheeler Dealers the show is not the same without him hope he is back on TV soon.

Brian Artillery September 17, 2018 at 1:36 pm

The new series is, not to put too fine a point on it, piss poor. Ant is fine, but it’s so obvious that the ‘boring’ work has been cut right back, with more footage of Brewer pricking about picking up bits. Edd China would show the entire job – bodywork, interiors, electrics, drive train, fuel system etc., but now you get a couple of the main jobs, even if the interior is as rough as a fossil rectum, and Bingo! It’s all done, and Brewer’s parading around in his shades trying to look cool. I know someone who has dealt with him in the past, and considers him an utter twat. I miss Edd’s work – I’m not mechanically minded, but understood everything he did. He’s that good. So continue watching new series? Nah.

Laurence September 23, 2018 at 12:19 pm

Sorry for being late on this. Just found out that Edd China isn’t on Wheeler Dealer. Sad. The show is the same anymore.

Now searching for the next show featuring Edd

John October 1, 2018 at 3:03 am

Ant is ten times better than boring ed

Leslie Beaumont October 21, 2018 at 8:17 am

You have to be bloody well kidding. Or on some kind of drug.

Robert October 16, 2018 at 4:33 pm

Edd China was a very nice person his partner most likely took most of the money. And sold the right of show for next to nothing.yes ant it’s good and consistent but deep inside he does not like the other guy. He needs the money. Ed it’s a person of principles and outstanding human being.He made the show but was time to move on.The only thing I have against Edd it’s that he does not follow up his new shows . He’s has too many projects on the go . He is not a business man

Simon October 20, 2018 at 1:40 pm

I’m a mechanic and with out Edd, I’m just not watching, really not interested. Mike you A.

Lee Doherty October 20, 2018 at 5:13 pm

BRING BACK WSS!

craig james November 4, 2018 at 3:41 am

Edd boring? You should pick up some spanners and find out just how easy repairs are. I could not afford to put my cars in the garage when I was growing up and it’s more pain than pleasure. Edd’s genuine love of the subject and his fine skills made WD a must watch. I have not and will not watch WD anymore because of Brewer not his puppet.Hope to see Edd at the NEC next week perhaps we should hold a popularity contest.

Mark Roberts November 15, 2018 at 6:48 am

Hello Edd;
I have missed you, it seems like your naturally intelligent when it comes to working on autos… I’m into Avanti’s built by Studebaker,
the both are the ” R3″ series. Only nine were produced by Andy Granatilli sold and assembled by the Studebaker corporation. In
1964 these cars did own the high way, they were the 1st. cars in America to come with standard disc brakes, a padded stamp steel roll bar and fantastic interiors, it’s like sitting in a cockpit, intruments above and etc., I have one near completion except finishing the interior, and the next one will be from ground up, it has never been assembled, frame is complete, the fiber glass body is ready for paint and the engine I want to bring into the 21st., century. The original R3 engines produced 425 hp @ 4700 rpm, and with this one mentioned feel certain will be able to produce around 800 plus hp., Where would you start first, In my way
of thinking the engine, wiring, installation of dash, will have the latest in fuel injection, will be up to date in computer assistance, I
plan on updating the suspension to rack-n-pinion and electronic power steering, so far all that mentioned will install on frame
using a new T-10 6 speed trans and comp., clutch, and etc,. and build complete, plus exhaust 2.5 to 3 stainless exhaust, then sitting the body to frame and start the major building. With your experience what would be your game plan, which would go first??? I miss your show, you shurly had patience to put up with a lot of everything. Best of wishes, Mark Roberts